For the Relief of Certain Retired Officers of the Navy and Marine Corps Called into Active Service in World War from April 17, 1917, to November 12, 1918 (H.R. 12519)
Publisher: U.S. G.P.O. in Washington
Written in English
- United States. -- Navy -- Appointments and retirements,
- United States. -- Marine Corps -- Appointments and retirements,
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Veterans,
- Disabled veterans -- United States
|Statement||United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixty-Ninth Congress, first session|
|Contributions||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||2963|
- study of post war changes in rural areas.
- Summer of Night
- Hawthorne and Women
- Teach Yourself Counselling
- Date rape
- Washington observations.
- Endangered constitutionalism
- The Duke of Strathmore
- Saint Marys Falls Canal. Letter from the Secretary of War, asking for an appropriation of 100,000 to continue the improvement of the Saint Marys Falls Canal, Michigan.
- Agricultural trade with the Peoples Republic of China and Taiwan
- Maine educational facts, 1978-1979.
- Sermons and charges
- Aqua fitness
- The Avon Valley
- Strangers trail
- The replacement problem in frictional economies
- The old dominion, 2nd ed
- Necrology of alumni of Harvard college, 1851-52 to 1862-63
- Paediatrics and growth